Agility 360 is our latest WMS platform that runs natively on Android devices. Native means it runs directly on the device itself. Agility 360 uses web service (restful) calls to do transactions in Macola or SAP Business One.
Watch a quick 30-minute webinar to learn about Agility 360! We will cover:
- What exactly is Agility 360?
- What are the hardware and system requirements for using Agility 360?
- What are the differences between Agility 360 and Agility Mobile?
- What costs are associated with using Agility 360?
- And more!
Agility 360 Demo
See how Agility 360 can be used to manage transactions throughout your warehouse. We will cover:
- The new look and feel of Agility 360
- Expanded capabilities using Native Android Devices
- Integration with the new Agility Shipping for multi-carrier shipping
- How distributors and manufactures can use Agility 360 to Buy it, Stock it, & Ship it
During the live demonstration, we show you how Agility 360 can be used for:
- PO Receiving and Label Printing
- Put Away
- Inventory movements: Issue, Receipt, Transfer (Cross Dock Discussion)
- Item Counting (Physical or Cycle Counting)
- Sales Order item staging for a shipment
- Building a shipment on the handheld
- Completing a shipment using Agility Shipping with UPS
- Lot tracing
New Agility 360 WMS for Macola
Agility 360 runs natively on Android devices and provides mobile warehouse management for Macola. Ready to start using Agility 360 in your warehouse? Contact us today to get started!