WiSys Agility Inventory Allocations for SAP Business One is a series of functions which allocate supplies to demands in order to identity what can be shipped, transferred and produced. Inventory Allocations can also identify specific item demand shortages for replenishment and planning purposes.
Features of Agility Inventory Allocations include:
- Select and prioritize demand types (Sales Orders, Forecasts, Production Orders, Transfer Requests, etc.)
- Select supply types (Inventory, Production Orders, Purchase Orders, Transfer Requests, etc.)
- Define the number of days in the future to allocation inventory on hand
- Identify supply shortages for action
- Identify excess supplies
- Determine which sales orders can be picked and shipped
- Determine which production orders have their required components
- Cross dock purchase orders not linked to sales orders or production orders
- Works with or without the Pick Pack and Production Manager pick lists
- Uses native SAP Business One documents
Watch the video below to learn more about Agility Inventory Allocations and how you can use this solution with SAP Business One.
Agility Inventory Allocations for SAP Business One
Are you looking for a flexible, scalable inventory management solution for SAP Business One? WiSys solutions are easy to install and configure and integrate seamlessly with SAP Business One. Contact us to learn more about how WiSys can help your business!