WiSys offers a suite of flexible and scalable products that integrate with Macola Progression, Macola ES and Macola 10. This integration is key to helping Macola deliver on their promise of a highly scalable, real-time ERP.
At WiSys, for the past fifteen years, we have re-invented how ERP systems create value for customers. To meet the business challenges of a new economy, companies need to focus on reducing reaction time to maintain customer loyalties and improve supply chain operations – from receiving through production to delivery.
The WiSys Agility suite of products and tools is a single source for Warehouse Management, Supply Chain Management and Business Intelligence, providing real-time transactions and actionable insights for production, inventory and fulfillment.
- Mobile Android Remote Desktop (RDP) Support
- Agility Label Designer
- Analytical Dashboard with Designer
- Agility Web Explorer (Browser Grids and Process Grids)
- Widgets for Macola 10
- Enterprise Roles
- Special Dating for Lot Effective and Expiration
- Serial / Lot Trace View with Hold/Release
- Mobile Handheld Scan Audit Log
- POP+ redesigned into Agility Explorer
- Agility Explorer Console views with Macola ES/M10 application integration
- Administrator Print Management Desktop
2019-2020 Planned Innovations
- Native Android/iOS support for Agility Mobile WMS
- No need for Terminal Services
- Android/iOS Signature Capture and Camera Integration
- Options: GPS, Voice
- Support Multiple Languages
- Agility Alert Enhancements
- Agility Project Level Security
- Mobile Simple Directed Picking
The information in this presentation is confidential and proprietary to WiSys, LLC and may not be disclosed without the permission of WiSys, LLC. This presentation is not subject to your license agreement or any other service or subscription agreement with WiSys, LLC. WiSys has no obligation to pursue any course of business outlined in this document or any related presentation, or to develop or release any functionality mentioned therein. This document, or any related presentation, and WiSys’s strategy and possible future developments, products, and platforms, directions, and functionality are all subject to change and may be changed by WiSys at any time for any reason without notice. The information in this document is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code, or functionality. This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. This document is for informational purposes and may not be incorporated into a contract. WiSys assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this document, except if such damages were caused by WiSys’s willful misconduct or gross negligence.
All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates, and they should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions.