WiSys offers a suite of flexible and scalable products which integrate to the SAP Business One® Digital Core and is key to helping SAP deliver on their promise of global, highly scalable real-time ERP. At WiSys, for over fifteen years, we have re-invented how ERP systems create value for customers. To meet the business challenges of a new economy, companies need to focus on reducing reaction time to maintain customer loyalties and improve supply chain operations; from receiving through production to delivery.
The WiSys Agility suite of products and tools is a single source for Warehouse Management, Supply Chain Management and Business Intelligence, providing real-time transactions and actionable insights for production, inventory and fulfillment.
2020 Recent Innovations
- Language Support for Spanish (Latin American, Spain), French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Dutch Belgium, Dutch Netherlands, English
- Agility Inventory Allocations
- Sales Order Kit Processing
- Pick List Packing: Cartons and Pallets
- Multi-Branch Support
- SAP Business One® Version 10 Support (SQL and HANA)
- Agility Desktop Calendars
2021 Planned Innovations
- Agility 360: Native Android WMS
- Agility 360: Android Signature Capture and Camera Integration with SAP Business One®
- Agility Essentials: SAP Business One® Purchase Return Request Processing
- Agility Essentials: SAP Business One® Sales Return Request Processing
- Agility Essentials: SAP Business One® Activity Support
- Agility Manufacturing: Production Labor and Machine Transactions
- Agility Pick List for Batch and Serialized items
- Agility Shipping: UPS, FedEx, USPS Integration
- Agility Process Grid Data Import
The information in this presentation is confidential and proprietary to WiSys and may not be disclosed without the permission of WiSys. This presentation is not subject to your license agreement or any other service or subscription agreement with WiSys. WiSys has no obligation to pursue any course of business outlined in this document or any related presentation, or to develop or release any functionality mentioned therein. This document, or any related presentation, and WiSys’s strategy and possible future developments, products, and platforms, directions, and functionality are all subject to change and may be changed by WiSys at any time for any reason without notice. The information in this document is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code, or functionality. This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. This document is for informational purposes and may not be incorporated into a contract. WiSys assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this document, except if such damages were caused by WiSys’s willful misconduct or gross negligence.
All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates, and they should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions.