WiSys has a suite of flexible and scalable products that support advanced WMS, Manufacturing Execution, Shipping, and Business Intelligence initiatives in SAP Business One®.
At WiSys, for the past seventeen years, we have re-invented how ERP systems create value for customers. To meet the business challenges of a new economy, companies need to focus on reducing reaction time in order to maintain customer loyalties and improve supply chain operations; from receiving through production to product delivery. The WiSys Agility Suite of applications is part of a family of products positioned to achieve efficient Warehouse Management (WMS), Supply Chain Management (SCM), and Manufacturing Execution (MES).
Our core focus is helping SAP Business One® customers by enhancing their ERP with our tools providing a single point of truth for achieving real-time decision-making goals and ultimately doing more with less.
2021 Recent Innovations
- Agility 360: Native Android WMS
- Agility 360: Signature Capture
- Agility 360: Camera Support
- Agility 360: Geolocation Capture
- Agility 360: Text to voice support for visually impaired
- Agility Shipping:
- Direct UPS, SurePost
- Direct FedEx, Ground Economy (formerly SmartPost)
- Direct USPS with Endicia Integration
- Support for Multi-Tenant Installations
- Support for European Decimal Separator
- Support for Multiple Units of Measure
- Support for Local Native Android Printing
2022 Planned Innovations
- Agility Shipping:
- International Shipping
- Integrated with WiSys Document Management
- Small Package Rate Shopping
- LTL Rate Shopping
- Agility 360:
- New Form to do One Pass Shipping Form for eCommerce Orders
- New Form to Receive Against an AP Reserve Invoice
- New Form to do a Delivery Note against an AR Reserve Invoice
- New Form to do a Goods Receipt against a Goods Return
- New Form for Inventory Ad-hoc Counting
- Goods Receipt Form: Add support for receiving without a PO
- Incorporate Resources into Production Issue/Return Forms
- New form for Production Disassembly
The information in this presentation is confidential and proprietary to WiSys and may not be disclosed without the permission of WiSys. This presentation is not subject to your license agreement or any other service or subscription agreement with WiSys. WiSys has no obligation to pursue any course of business outlined in this document or any related presentation or to develop or release any functionality mentioned therein. This document, or any related presentation, and WiSys’s strategy and possible future developments, products, and platforms, directions, and functionality are all subject to change and may be changed by WiSys at any time for any reason without notice. The information in this document is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code, or functionality. This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. This document is for informational purposes and may not be incorporated into a contract. WiSys assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this document, except if such damages were caused by WiSys’s willful misconduct or gross negligence.
All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates, and they should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions.