Compliance and Traceability
The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is the most sweeping reform of U.S. food safety laws in over 70 years. Signed into law on January 4, 2011, FSMA seeks to shift the focus from responding to contamination in the food supply chain to preventing it. This new law will require food manufacturers to track and trace their products through the entire lifecycle.
For food and beverage manufacturers, traceability is the ability to trace each ingredient of a product through the entire supply chain. WiSys uses barcodes and mobile scanners for real-time lot tracking and reporting. This provides the tools needed to comply with food safety regulations by ensuring products can be traced from farm to fork.
- Ability to track individual ingredients throughout the supply chain
- Meet and exceed compliance requirements to ensure food safety
- Keep up with constantly changing regulations with updated labels, formulas and recipes
- Purpose-built, customized solutions to fit unique business processes
- Meet compliance and Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN) requirements with EDI Integration
- Integrates seamlessly with Exact Macola ERP