At WiSys, our core focus is helping customers achieve real-time inventory control and decision-making. Our suite of Supply Chain Management solutions is built on a highly Adaptable Framework called Agility. The WiSys Agility Framework allows our customers to create customized Supply Chain solutions that fit their unique business processes.
We are looking for a .Net Software Developer to join our team. This person will develop high quality code for Supply Chain applications, including web and desktop interfaces, middle tier application layers and data integration components.
- Work with Agile software lifecycle methodologies
- Deliver projects on time, with high quality and high performance
- Take ownership of project deliverables and work with the project team to ensure success no matter what obstacles are encountered
- Design and implement major project initiatives in a timely manner without sacrificing quality
- Present ideas for system improvements
- Work closely with a small development team
- Test the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintain the systems once they are up and running
- Comfortable working in a project oriented environment
- Strong knowledge of Exact Macola ERP Distribution with Manufacturing knowledge a plus
- Strong knowledge of Exact Macola ERP Data Schemas
- Strong knowledge of VB.NET and experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience designing, building, and supporting applications with multi-tier architecture
- A strong understanding of best practices within any .Net technology
- Exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Familiar with 3-Tier Structure
- Familiar with Object Oriented Concepts
- Familiar with Managed Memory Architecture / .NET Garbage Collector
- Familiar with Windows Service Programing
- Familiar with Parallel Programming / Thread-safe coding
- Familiar with Cache Management
Generally requires a minimum of 5-10 years of experience with the Microsoft .NET platform, including VB.Net and ADO.Net.
Full healthcare coverage and 4 weeks of vacation per year. We are a virtual company and while we meet as a team several times a year, our team enjoys the opportunity to work from home.
WiSys is based in Atlanta, GA, but our team is located all across the country.
At WiSys, we have re-invented how ERP systems create value for Exact Macola users. Our core focus is helping customers achieve real-time inventory control and decision making. This helps our customers lower costs, improve customer service and meet compliance requirements.
Our full suite of Supply Chain Management solutions are built on a highly Adaptable Framework called Agility. The WiSys Agility Framework allows our customers to create customized Supply Chain solutions that fit their unique business processes.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.